Stability team has been at the cutting edge of the Application development and it is becoming a strong part of our Test & Measurement offerings. We offer integration with Data Base applications and Business Intelligence (BI), MQTT for LabVIEW, integration with different LabVIEW targets as well as non-LabVIEW controllers, and cloud-based data historian services. Stability group distributed data acquisition expertise is ideal to implement across a laboratory or test facility. We are experienced in the collection and display of disparate manufacturing data sources, as well as remote data collection for infrastructure or large-scale field data.
Both goals are accomplished through up-front planning and understanding at the beginning of the development process. Our creative and technical teams collaborate to understand the client’s and end user’s application requirements. We lay out software architecture accounting for current and future development requirements.
Stability team has built diverse applications for a multitude of client needs. We are well-suited for challenging, complicated applications. Typical application functions include:
- Productivity software for business, including time entry or time tracking, inventory, barcoding, printing, real-time monitoring, collaboration tools, workflows, and other business process systems.
- Connectivity tools for local or remote devices, and products. We develop software used for programming and configuring or collecting data from hardware over various protocols and networks (USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, serial, and more).
- Reporting, dashboarding, and data analysis tools that aggregate and display real-time or historical data, monitor for trends, patterns, or alarms.
- Interfaces for control systems that allow monitoring and management of industrial systems, test systems, entertainment systems, or other complex automated systems.
- Complicated algorithms or other engineering tools used for design, simulation, or optimization.
- Legacy applications to either update or update an existing code base or to redesign from the ground up.